Thursday, May 24, 2012

Bali, Brazil or Hamburg?

Jaaa it took a while but I have been busy with settling in the last month. Discovering new places and making myself comfy in my new hometown. So I found out that the city is filled with cool little restaurants, bars, boutiques and beautiful parks.


One of my latest discoveries is called Cafe Schöne Aussichten in the Park Planten und Blomen. For a moment I could really imagine myself sitting somewhere in Ubud, Bali or somewhere in Brazil since they served great caipirinha's and had live Bossa Nova music :)

I love it that this city keeps on surprising me!! 

Kisses from sunny Hamburg



 







3 comments:

  1. my parents loved it, too.

    have fun in istanbul

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhmmm seems like a great place to bring a friend who will be visiting soon....hint hint....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing as this great place sweety! xoxo

    ReplyDelete